Thursday, August 27, 2009

September Challenge

The September challenge! Who's up for it? Either send an email to joinsketchsociety@yahoo.com or leave a comment saying you are interested in participating or are still interested in being a part of this group (you DO NOT have to participate in the challenges). If I do not get replies within the next week, I will remove you from our authors list.

The September Challenge! One finished piece per week! Post at any point during the week, sketches, compositions, colors, ideas, anything you need a second opinion on or just want to share! Day to post final pieces is Tuesday (why tuesday? because the month starts on a Tuesday.) Good Luck everyone and keep posting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jenna! I'm still interested in being a part of this blog. I don't think I'll be able to do the September challenge since it's the last month before my wedding (Oh my gosh...!). Unfortunately, most of the little things that I have been working on are wedding related so it's difficult to post at this time. I'll do what I can, though.

    ReplyDelete