Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Post Shower Sneak Peak

No, my bridal shower! I'll give a smack to whoever was thinking otherwise.


So my shower was a couple weekends ago. I was so grateful to everyone who came out and supported me and Adam, both with encouragement and gifts, that I couldn't not personalize the thank you cards. This is only one of many other thank-you card designs. They are not all like this, and I will most likely only send this design to people who I know will appreciate the random silliness. I actually incorporated the doodles from a previous sketchbook page, which is somewhere around here in a previous post. I'll post more once I've actually sent out the thank you's. Also, these are all being printed on a yellowish patterened cardstock paper, so the background isn't white as it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment