Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Alyssa's January Challenge: A Month of Anatomy Studies

As we are nearing the end of the holiday season, I am setting some goals for the upcoming new year. Not the resolution thing, but rather a challenge of sorts. Most likely, this busy time of year is why I haven't seen anyone blogging lately, and so this is a post of encouragement to all of you not to lose your focus on drawing and making art. I'd like to invite all of you to do the challenge with me.

It will take place throughout the month of January. It will be broken up into four full weeks, each week focusing on something related to the topic of the month's challenge. The first is A Month of Anatomy Studies. The first week is A Week of Hands, during which I will study hands and draw them for the duration of the week. I originally set it up for myself, so if you want you can alter the challenge to better suit your artistic needs. Each week will be dedicated to a different part of anatomy so if there are certain things you want to work on, go for it.

Not sure if I'll post my results at the end of each week, or post on a day-to-day basis. That's also up to you guys.

I hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment